Tea Tree Essential Oil has a warm, fresh, camphorous, spicy scent. Tea Tree essential oil is one of the most popular oils in the industry. This versatile oil is most commonly used in home cleaning solutions, skin care, and providing a refreshing scent. Keep a bottle of Tea Tree oil around the house to make cleaners, linen sprays, and air fresheners. Use this oil for skin care or hair application to refresh and condition.
Blends well with geranium, clary sage, lavender, rosemary, pine, clove and other spicy oils.
Personal Care: Acne, athlete’s foot, blisters, burns, herpes, insect bites, rashes, abscess, warts, wounds, asthma, bronchitis, coughs, sinusitis, tuberculosis, whooping cough, cold, flu, thrush and infections
Directions for Use:
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to your favorite aromatic diffuser to provide a refreshing, energizing scent to a room
- Add a few drops to small spritz bottle to refresh towels and sheets
- Mix with citrus oils such as lemon or lemongrass to create a refreshing natural deodorant
- Add few drops to a carrier oil then apply to skin and incorporate in beauty routine
- Apply to hair to add shine and condition
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and inner ears. Consult with doctor before use if pregnant, nursing, or taking medication.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.