MD Essence’s Lavender Essential Oil has a sweet, floral, herby, scent along with balsamic woodsy smells. Lavender’s calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally or inhaled, continue to be the most notable benefits. When applied on the skin, Lavender is used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to a relaxing bath soak to take away stress. Apply drops of Lavender to back of the neck and temples for headache relief. The long list of Lavender benefits makes this a MUST HAVE essential oil.
Blends well with cedarwood, clove, clary sage, patchouli, geranium, pine and most all floral and citrus oils.
Size: 10 ml
**ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE AND MOST USED OILS**
Personal Care: Acne, allergies, bruises, burns, athletes foot, dandruff, dermatitis, earache, eczema, inflammations, insect bites and stings, ringworm, scabies, all skin issues, sprains, aches and pains, asthma, halitosis, throat infections, laryngitis, whooping cough, abdominal cramps, colic, flu, headache
Moods: Depression, stress relief, relaxing, headaches, insomnia, vertigo, shock
Directions for Use:
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your favorite aromatic diffuser for a lovely, sweet, floral scent that promotes relaxation and stress relief
- Add few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet before bed to help get a good night’s sleep
- Combine Lavender in a spray bottle with 4 oz of water to freshen linens or spray throughout a room or car
- Dilute one drop in 4 oz of liquid for any internal use to reduce anxious feelings
- Mix few drops in a carrier oil before applying topically
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.