Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is a very sweet, soft floral scent. Ylang Ylang is most commonly used for healthy skin and hair support. When used aromatically, Ylang Ylang helps uplift, calm, and promotes positive energy. Coming from the tropical Ylang Ylang tree, this essential oil is used often in the making of perfumes and in aromatherapy. When taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.
Blends well with bergamot and rosewood.
Size: 10 ml
Personal Care: Acne, hair growth, skin care, insect bites, high blood pressure, abnormal breathing
Moods: Depression, nervous tension, sensuality, sexual aphrodisiac, relax, calm, stress relief
Directions for Use:
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to your favorite aromatic diffuser to lessen tension and promote positivity
- Rejuvenate skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang
- Apply a few drops to wrist area for a floral perfume
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply to hair for conditioning
- Add one drop in 4 oz. of liquid for internal antioxidant use
Keep out of reach of children. Skin sensitivity possibility. Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Consult with doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease**